Welcome to the website for CCM Till Hire.
The term ‘CCM Till Hire’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, and our registered office. ‘You’ relates to the visitor or user of our website.
- All information and content listed on this website is for general information use only. It is subject to change at any given time without prior notice.
- We or any related third parties do not give any guarantee or warranty with regards to the performance, exactness, accuracy, appropriateness of the resources or materials offered on this website for any specific reason.
- By using this website, you accept that materials and information may occasionally be inaccurate or contain errors of which we exclude liability for said errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By using materials or information sourced from this website will be at your risk for which is not liable. It will be your responsibility to make sure that information, services, products offered by via our website meets your needs.
- All materials on this website are either owned or licensed to CCM Till Hire. Said materials includes but is not limited to graphics, appearance, design, and layout. Reproduction of said materials is strictly prohibited unless this is in relation with a notice of copyright that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks that are reproduced in/on this website, which are not the property of , or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Any unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or may give claim for damages.
- At CCM Till Hire, we may place external third-party links on our website which are provided for the convenience and benefit of the user. Said links does not show an endorsement of CCM Till Hire of said website(s). We do not accept responsibility for the content of these third-party linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Till & PDQ Hire Terms & Conditions
Any damage to equipment or parts lost during the rental period will be chargeable.
We may ask for holding deposit in some instances, if this is the case the deposit will be returned in full upon return of the equipment in full working order with all necessary parts.
All equipment must be returned in full working order with all original packaging keytops, take up spools, keys, manuals and sealed units (e.g plugs).
In the event of equipment failure do not attempt any repairs to equipment belonging to CCM Ltd, immediately telephone us on 01202 301301.
The equipment must only be used with paper rolls ribbons and accessories approved by CCM Ltd.
Payment is required in full in order to reserve tills/PDQ terminals.
For cancellations a 50% refund will be issued if hire is cancelled 60 days prior to event. If cancelled less than 30 days from the event no refund will be issued. All cancellations must be made in writing.